Pages

Answers

Posted by The Attractor | 3:27 AM


Answers
God's Creation

I am a man on Earth. I’m a servant of God. I’m created by God. After some time, there will be my demise. But, what am I doing on this planet? What’s the purpose of living in it? Why do we live when we are only about to die? How come that we are needed to protect it, when it was fine, even though we aren’t created yet? Why does God love me, even though I, myself have committed some very bad sins against him? I need answers to these questions of mine.

They said that we are living because we have to. We need to live because It’s a gift from God. And we need to live because we have missions on Earth that we need to accomplish. One of these is to take care of the things around us. Another mission is to serve God, only him and do not make sins. But, did we follow all of these? No. We even polluted everything around us. The air, oceans, rivers, and seas, we polluted all of them. We are the ones who made them suffer. We are not needed in this world. But, look at us, we are alive. God loved us even though we did all of these wrongdoings. So, I’m considering myself lucky. But, even though he loved us, we are still going to die. He loved us but he needs to take us. But I realized, when we die, we die after we have done something good to other people around us, to our surroundings and to ourselves. I thought that we have to die because he doesn’t need us anymore, that he doesn’t love us anymore, but I was wrong. We need to die because we have accomplished something. We died because we succeeded in life. We are very blessed.

I have received the answers to all of my questions. But, there’s still one question lingering on my mind. What is the prize to all of the things we have done? But after a while, I heard a sound that whispered to my ear and said,” A PARADISE”.


0 comments